Note: As we cannot find enough time to take care of this plugin any more, plugin development won’t be continued. The current version will be available as long as it works for the current WordPress version. If anyone needs any modification to be made in this plugin, then kindly send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
xGen Plugin Date Information offers valuable information related to plugin which are Plugin Install Date, Activated Date, Deactivated Date and Plugin Last Updated Date also having the ability to sort plugins information by Install Date, Activated Date, Deactivated Date and Plugin Name.
xGen Plugin Date Information offers users to customize the different information shown i.e. show/hide any information they want(i.e. Install Date, Activated Date, Deactivated Date and Plugin Last Updated Date), plus users can change the column name from default ‘Installed Date’ to something else based on their requirement.
If the user wants to retain the default column name then please do keep the column text values blank in the configuration page.
These information are useful at the time of debugging. For instance if there are N number of plugins and after installing couple or more plugins, you found out that the site is not working properly so the plugin install date will help user to find out which plugin is causing the problem.
Arbitrary section 1
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then the Activated, Deactivated, Installed and Last Updated information will be shown in the plugin page.
- Check out the setting under ‘Settings’->’xGen Plugin Date Information’ menu, where you can configure whether to view/hide a specific column and to change the default label of the column
Note: If the column names are not visible then kindly go to the setting page and enter the respective label for the column and click on Save Settings
Great, simple but very useful plugin.
My only minor gripe: you can’t click on the column labels itself
but have to click on this tiny little triangle next to it.
The whole idea of a plugin like this is to work easier and faster,
so it would make sense to make it easier to click on by doing
it how you usually see it done (making the whole label itself clickable)
Contributors & Developers
“xGen Plugin Date Information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added ability to sort plugins information by Plugin Name.
- Resolved the issue where the dates were not getting sorted based on month and year.
- Added ability to sort plugins information by Install Date, Activated Date, Deactivated Date
- Resolved the issue where plugin information i.e. Version, Author and Details information present in the Description column is not shown when “Show Latest Update Information in it’s Description Column” display option is set to “No”.
- Added ability to choose your own time/date stamp formats. You can either customize them yourself or leave the fields empty to use WordPress’s default settings.
- Resolved the issue where the warning message was displayed after activation of the plugin.
- Fixed the CSS style sheet issue.
- Moved the Menu to the plugin’s settings page off of the main WordPress menu and placed it as a subitem of the regular WordPress Setting’s menu.