XCache Object Cache Backend
An object-cache implementation using the XCache extension.
- You need to install and configure the XCache PHP extension.
- Make sure to set a size for the xcache.var_size directive (e.g.
- Download and extract the content of the archive file.
- Upload the file object-cache.php of this plugin into your
/wp-content/ directory. Note that this file needs to be stored directly into your content directory and not under the plugins directory.
- This plugin should now work without any further configuration. Check if it is listed under
Installed Plugins ->
Requires: 3.3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.3
Last Updated: 2015-4-24
Less than 10
4.4 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?