XCache Object Cache Backend
An object-cache implementation using the XCache extension.
- Support WordPress Multisite setup
- Add PHPUnit test to ensure compatibility
- die() when people mistakenly try to activate this as a plugin, and provide a helpful message for where they should move the file. (from APC backend)
- Fix incr() and decr() functions used. This fixes issues with BatCache and other plugins.
- Fix $force option in get() function
- Fix legacy use of reset() function
- Fix type of $expire parameter
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.7
- Fix wrong logic when calling flush()
- Verify compatibility with WordPress 3.6
- Check if the variable cache is correctly configured and enabled
- Clarify the installation instructions
- added answers to "Frequently Asked Questions"
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.5 API
- Compatibility with XCache < 1.3 which does not have the xcache_unset_by_prefix function
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.4 API
Requires: 3.3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 2014-12-27
4.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?