The WyzerMeBadge loads your WyzerMe profile picture and links to your expert profile on wyzerme.com. This lets you drive traffic to your WyzerMe Expert Profile, which can be a source of income.
What’s new in verson 1.0 of this plugin?
- Initial public release
- Download and unzip WyzerMeBadge-1.0.zip
- Upload the folder created by unzipping in step 1, which is the folder containing
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To add a WyzerMeBadge to a sidebar, browse to
Appearance > Widgetsand add the ‘WyzerMe Widget” to desired sidebar.
- Now click on the little upside down triangle on the widget in the sidebar to configure 5a. You must configure the WyzerMe username field. Fill in the user name you use to log on at wyzerme.com 5b. If the name you use on your blog is different from your wyzerme user name, you can add it into the widget so it will display the correct name.
Must I tell the WyzerMeBadge my user name on wyzerme.com?
Yes, the user name you use on wyzerme.com is used by the widget to create a link to your WyzerMe Expert Profile
I use a different name on my blog, can I display it in the WyzerMeBadge?
Yes, fill in the box under the label “(optional) The name you use on this blog:” with the name you use on the blog. Note that space is limited in the picture badge, there is space for approx 12 characters.
There are multiple contributors on my blog, can I load multiple badges?
Can I add border to my WyzerMeBadge?
No, this is not possible.
Can I add the WyzerMeBadge to a specific blog post or page?
This is currently not supported. The WyzerMeBadge was specifically designed to be loaded into the sidebar, so that it appears on every page and gives your readers the possibility to consult you.
Contributors & Developers
“WyzerMeBadge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial public release.