Allow the admin to override the default WYSIWYG button bar. Also allow the admin to create a unique 3-row button panel and assign this to a user.
wysiwyg_button_managerfolder and contaiined files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Manage -> WYSIWYG Manager.
- Click the ‘Copy’ link next to the WP-default WYSIWYG Button Panel.
- Assign buttons to the available 3-rows. Change the name and Save.
- Now under ‘User Panels’ (right column). The new panel should display in the user dropdown. Set the dropdown for the user. Click update users.
- Now when the user navigates to the Post or Page editor they will see the new botton bars.
- do I have to use all three button rows? I only want 2 rows not three
No. You can use any of the 3 rows options. If you only desire 2 button rows then leave the third row blank.
Contributors & Developers
“WYSIWYG Button Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.