Hello, we are Wuunder
Hello, we are Wuunder. We make shipping any parcel, pallet and document easy, personal and efficient. As a business owner, you can book your shipment using your mobile, tablet or computer. We select the best price and pick up your parcel wherever you want. You and the receiver can both track and trace the shipment. You can also stay in contact with each other via our Wuunder chat. Everything without a contract. Why complicate things?
Wuunder is a Transport Management Service that makes your delivery and return proces a key differentiator for your customers. You can send and receive all your parcels, pallets and documents via your own transport contracts or use ours. Wuunder offers pro-active notifications and monitors the complete transport from pick-up until delivery and will contact the sender, carrier or receiver to fix issues.
With this shipping module, you connect your WooCommerce store to your Wuunder account where you can book transport services and print shipping & return labels in one click. The module will send track & trace emails automatically.
Within your WooCommerce admin environment, you can also print the shipping labels and track & trace your shipments.
Account & pricing
You need to create a free Wuunder account and request an API-key to use the module. You can download and install the module before you sign-up. With this module you connect your WooCommerce store to your Wuunder account. No need to sign a contract and of course business customers pay afterwards.
As a merchant, you only pay per shipment. When using your own transport contracts you pay a service fee per shipment, when you use our negotiated carrier contracts you pay the cost of shipping. So easy!
• Offer your customers choice by adding multiple carriers to your check-out (sameday, nextday or cheaper). Use the parcelshop locator to ship directly to a parcelshop • Use our easy to use shipping module to book automatically your document, parcel or pallet via different carriers like PostNL, DHL Parcel, DPD, FedEx, GLS, RedJePakketje, UPS, TNT, Brenger, Rhenus, Ritmo, etc. Why be difficult if you can do it easily? • We check each address to avoid returns and give suggestions to improve it; • Print labels in one click or no click when using a warehouse scanner to print immediately • We make sure that all track & trace information and the shipping label is also available within Magento • We take care and book all pick-ups at your address or the address of your supplier and customer • Wuunder monitors pro-actively your shipments and does the follow-up with the carrier in case of delays, pick-up issues etc. We contact both carriers, your customer (option) and your suppliers (option) • Use your desktop, mobile or laptop to book & track your document, parcel or pallet and vice versa
Offer Your Customers Choice
• Import automatically all 'orders' at once or individually • Addresses and telephone numbers are validated to avoid returns • Book shipments at the most suitable carrier (> 20 carriers) or combine them with hundreds of couriers and many LTL country specialists • Select sameday, next day or slower services in your check-out • The parcelshop locator allows shipping directly to a parcelshop (we show the nearest parcelshop and opening hours) • Use your own carrier contract or use the Wuunder contracts
Reduce Your Workload
• One-click printing of shipping labels or send them to your supplier or customer (returns) • Create an efficient warehouse process using Scan & print. You can use (wifi) scanners to print shipping labels without any click • Arrange a pick-up for your shipments (at your own location, your supplier or your customer) automatically • Easy to use detailed hand-over lists that the driver of the carrier can sign; • Track & trace all your shipments
Surprise Your Customers
• Communicate the delivery moment to the receiver (option) via a personal message • Stay in touch with your customer through chat (option) • Arrange a return shipment including pick-up at your customer or via a parcelshop
Do You Wuunder?
• Wuunder can also do the fulfilment (pick, pack & ship) of your orders; • Airfreight or Sea-freight import is no problem for us? Full truck loads or less? We take care • We ship within and from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands to the rest of the world and back. On request we offer special services from any country • We offer support to install the plug-in or connect via an API • There's a staging and production environment to fully test your webshop before you go live • We love to hear your feedback via Github
this plugin in for WooCommerce webshops only
- Install via the WordPress marketplace
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Where can I request an api key.
You can best contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wuunder Shipping Module” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wuunder Shipping Module” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix weight typing
- Fix hook used for webhook processing
- Fix rparcelshop error
- Added support for multi-site WordPress
- Fix remembering parcelshop id
- Fix customer booking email
- Fix notify php warnings
- Load selected parcelshop on refresh
- Support checkout updating from WC 3.9.x and >
- Support order without Shipping method
- Shipping methods are taxable
- 2nd address line will be send to wuunder with booking
- Support sanitize functions
- changed curl functions to WP functions
- Fixed handling dimensions product, changed by woocommerce