A plugin that brings in your Breeze church management software data (events, full calendar, pledges, donations and contributions) for display on your WordPress website. It can be displayed via widgets on a sidebar or shortcodes within pages and posts.
This plugin is built and supported by Worship Times and is not an official product of Breeze.
- Place the ‘wt-breeze’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the Breeze Display plugin.
- Visit ‘Settings > Breeze Settings’ and link to your Breeze account.
- Change the setting to fit your needs.
- Create or edit a page/post and use the add media > Breeze Events, Breeze Full Calendar or Breeze Campaigns link to select your data or drag the widget to your sidebar.
Do I need a Breeze account?
Yes. This plugin pulls in from your Breeze account and uses the data you create. To start a Breeze membership click here.
Will this work with other church management software?
No. This plugin is developed to work with Breeze only
Where can I get more help or offer suggestions?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Breeze Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed error message being generated by class and function using the same name. Used __construct instead. Thank you to HighRollerUSA for catching the error.
- Timezone bug fix with other calendar programs. Sped up loading to stop pinging Breeze if feed is null.
- Added the Livebar feature from Breeze
- Bug fixes to address API changes with Breeze CMS
- General fixes and improvements
- Added donation form function. Note, this requires an SSL cert installed on your server
- Initial release