Maximize your WordPress e-commerce shop by adding a credit card and ACH checkout option through this plugin. Its purpose is to link the Cardpointe gateway with its hosted payment page product.
This plugin is simple to setup, please follow the steps below to ensure your payment page is compatible and the correct settings are entered.
A few notes about configuring the plugin:
- Enable/Disable marks the plugin as a active checkout option within WooCommerce.
- Description is a snippet of text displayed to customers at your WooCommerce checkout area.
- ACH? Check this box if your processor supports ACH transactions.
- Testmode – Enable this to link your customers to the URL set below (test_hpp_url)
- test_hpp_url – The URL of your testing hosted payment page, please include the beginning part ONLYINCLUDETHISPART. https://.securepayments.cardpointe.com
- prod_hpp_url – The URL of your hosted payment page, please include the beginning part ONLYINCLUDETHISPART. https://.securepayments.cardpointe.com
Designing the HPP:
- Add a hidden custom field element called woo_id
- Add an element for ‘line items’
- Set the minimum payment amount to 0.01
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wrapper Checkout for WooCommerce and Cardpointe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wrapper Checkout for WooCommerce and Cardpointe” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Shipping and Taxes are no longer calculated in the total price, or line items.
Support for WooCommerce automatic notification of successful payment
Troubleshooting and usage metric’s added through in house connections
Updates to calculating the price by substituting product class for order class.
Config option redirectThruAPI is disabled by default. URL redirection is created on the website.