wpsync folder to
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to WPSync settings page and configure your Spreadsheet key
In order to use your Spreadsheet created in Google Docs, you need to:
- Create a new spreadsheet in Google Docs
- Create a few mandatory fields (column names): id, post_title, post_content (see the Plugin Settings page for more info and to find a template)
- Publish your spreadsheet and get the spreadsheet KEY from the shared URL (use the share button in Google Spreadsheet)
- Copy the KEY and paste it in the WPSync settings page.