The easiest way to integrate FPS to your WooCommerce online store
The plugin allows you to make use of the Faster Payment System(FPS) 轉數快 introduced by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) as a payment method. Your customers can check out through FPS and the payment will be transferred to your bank account directly.
Advantages of FPS:
- Quick and safe payment process
- Low transaction fee
- All payments will be transferred to your bank account directly
- Better managing your cash flow
Features of this plugin:
- FPS as a payment method
- FPS account information setup
- FPS transaction reference number record
- Custom checkout description
New verion is coming soon. Stay tune to more awesome features about FPS payment.
If you need any help on any customization for your online store, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is FPS?
The Faster Payment System (FPS) is a payment financial infrastructure introduced in 2018 by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and operated by Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited (HKICL) to enable instant payments in Hong Kong, providing consumers and merchants a safe, efficient and widely accessible retail payment service on a 24/7 basis. FPS offers individuals and businesses a new choice and experience for making payments in multiple currencies – Hong Kong dollar (HKD) and Renminbi (RMB) – in real time.
Learn more about FPS at our blogs
Got a problem or need help with other customized integrations? Like customize with Register of Stored Value Facility (SVF) FPS API, or anything about powering up your online store.
Contact us at email@example.com, we are happy to tailor-made the integration for your store!
- Make sure you have installed WooCommerce. If not, you can find it here
- Install and activate our plugin
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > manage the options of FPS payment gateway
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce 轉數快 Faster Payment System (FPS) Hong Kong” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0: December, 2018
- First version release!
1.0.2: May, 2019
- Added payment instructions
1.0.3: June, 2019
- Updated payment instructions
1.0.4: September, 2019
- Fix reference number input