Opal Medical is a flexible WordPress plugin that lets you display your company’s medicals in a variety of ways: as single pages, and even as embedded content blocks on the homepage of your website with the help of custom shortcodes.
Detailed guide to install and customize: documentation
Benefits For Users With Powerful Functions Of Potential Websites
- Completely integrated with Elementor page builder!
- 100% responsive and mobile ready
- Easily Integrated to any WordPress websites.
- Quickly Set up, Publish & Update
- Friendly-user and Easy Customization
The plugin is highly customizable, so you can apply it to any WordPress theme. In the settings section of the plugin you can do the following: Setting >> Display Setting
– Can change the ‘Slug’ of Medical and Medical category;
– Select page view layour for Medical pages;
– Select image sizes for Medical pages;
– Set a columns for to Medical pages;
– Set the number of medicals displayed on Medical pages;
– Choose display Thumnail, Category, Description, View Detail, Number for to Medical pages;
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- A new menu ‘Opal Medicals’ will appear in your Admins
System tickets support 24/7 available : free support
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Wpopal Medical” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Wpopal Medical” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.