This widget allows blog admins to add a listing of the latest posts from a featured blog from within the WPMU site. If you choose an author and have avatars turned on, the author’s avatar will also be displayed.
Internationalized version of this widget with French translations is available at
- Upload the cets_featured_blog.php file to your
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Featured Blog Widget.
- Add Featured Blog Widget widget to your sidebar & configure.
- The avatar isn’t showing up. Why not?
Avatars must be set to show on the blog you are featuring.
- I’m featuring one author, but seeing posts from other authors. Why?
Make sure to also tick the checkbox “Limit Posts to Author.” The default behavior is to pull all posts, even if an author is identified. Also, note that if you use an author’s name that is not an author, it defaults to pulling all posts.
Contributors & Developers
“WPMU Featured Blog Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors