This plugin creates and maintains one or multiple hierarchies of blogs in the WPMS network. Options screens appear in network admin dashboard. The blogs hierarchy can be used for several purposes such as:
- consolidate posts (or latest posts) from descendant blogs only
- display a list of descendant blogs or even a tree of blogs from any node
- Hierarchy cannot loop (cannot set as parent one of the descendants or itself)
- The main site (blog_id 1) cannot have a parent
- Individual blogs may be taken out of hierarchy
- Multiple independent hierarchies may be created
Limitations: this plugin is not optimized for large installations. More than 50 blogs can be hard to manage.
- Not yet available
We haven’t received any question yet.
Fixed a bug with getting correct site descendants. Also fixed plugin files encoding.
Fixed some issues with plugin definition