Plugin allows a super admin to put his/her entire network, main site, or subsites into maintenance mode.
- Extract wpms-site-maintenance.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Visit Network Admin > Plugins and activate the plugin Network wide.
- Visit Network Admin > Settings > WPMS Sitedown and choose the site operational option and edit the maintenance message to your liking.
Contributors & Developers
“WPMS Site Maintenance Mode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated installation instructions since the admin url has been relocated
- Fixed some admin url issues
- Fixed WP_PLUGIN_URL
- Initial Release