If you want to limit the purchases of certain products, or all products on the site to a maximum of 1 copy per user, then using this plugin you can set this limit. In the settings of each product, an option will be available to limit the purchase of goods by one person, which is important when selling information products, or digital products with a limited number.
When trying to re-order a product, the user will receive an error that he has already purchased this product before and already has access to it. Also, when you first purchase a product, the maximum quantity will be limited to 1 unit. You can also set this limit for all products on your site through the plugin settings.
Popular use cases – all automated!
- Restrict order virtual products more than once
- Limit users for buy specific products
- For info products prevent to duplicate ordering
How to use it
- Install and activate plugin
- After activation you will see new menu section “Only One Buy”
- In the settings you can select mode – set limit only for specific products in edit product page, or set the rule for all products in shop
- On the edit product you will see checkbox for set this product for limited buy per one user. It will be limit quantity for 1 and can’t be ordered again
- WooCommerce is required for this plugin
WordPress Plugins by WP Masters
- Clone Woo Orders – Free by WP Masters
- Multiple Carts, Persistent Carts, Abandoned Carts, MultiVendors for Woo – Free by WP Masters
- Import Products, Variations and Attributes – Free by WP Masters
only one buy, one buy, restrict buy, product buy once, limit product buy
Contributors & Developers
“One-Time Products Purchases for Woo – Free by WP Masters” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “One-Time Products Purchases for Woo – Free by WP Masters” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version