The Twitter Follow button is a small widget which allows users to easily follow a Twitter account from any blog.
You can configure the Twitter Follow Button:
- "User to follow" set a user to follow;
- "Followers count display" You can enable the display the number of followers;
- "Language" specify the language for the Follow Button, available in English (en), French (fr), German (de), Italian (it), Spanish (es), Korean (ko), Japanese (ja), Russian (ru) and Turkish (tr);
- "Button Size" The size of the button can render in either “medium”, which is the default size, or in “large” - which is the larger button.
- "Show Screen Name" The user’s screen name shows up by default, but you can opt not to show the screen name in the button.
- "Opt-out of tailoring Twitter" Twitter buttons on your site can help us tailor content and suggestions for Twitter users.