WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer is an extension to the WPGlobus plugin.
NOTE: You need to install and activate the WPGlobus Multilingual Plugin version 1.0.14 or later before installing the WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer extension.
- How do I contribute to WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer?
We appreciate all contributions, ideas, critique, and help.
- More info?
Please check out the WPGlobus Website for additional information.
Very simple and easy to use. Excellent choice for simple site that need a simple solutions to be multi-language. I have installed the plugin and in a few minutes I was abel to ad new language to my site. I do recommend this plugin.
excellent plugin is very intuitive to create a blog in wordpres gives much dynamism
- Line breaks get lost for extra languages
- WPBakery Visual Composer from v.4.11
- disable tinymce.triggerSave()
- check ‘#content’ for extra languages
- WordPress 4.4-RC1
- heartbeat-send.autosave event handler
- event ‘change’ in editor text mode
- undefined ‘show’ if tinymce.get(‘content’) is null
- cannot read property ‘setContent’ of null in change event for some VC versions
- checking an option to start plugin load
- return array with TinyMCE config from filter
- don’t make mce init for disabled post type
- make mce init for id with ‘content’ only
- FIXED: tinymce.get(id) is null
- FIXED: WPGlobusAdmin is not defined for WPGlobus off mode
- Initial release
Contributors & Developers
WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors