WPGlobus Featured Images is an extension to the WPGlobus plugin. It allows setting featured images separately for each language.
NOTE: You need to install and activate the WPGlobus Multilingual Plugin before installing the WPGlobus Featured Images extension.
- Installation Instructions
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins Featured Images menu and click Add New.
- Search for WPGlobus.
- Click Install Now next to the WPGlobus Featured Images plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
- How do I contribute to WPGlobus Featured Images?
We appreciate all contributions, ideas, critique, and help.
- More info?
Please check out the WPGlobus Website for additional information.
Super simple plugin. It really helped us. I can only recommend it.
The support is great.
I’m using this plugin to translate my whole site where I publish my webcomic. It is exactly what I needed. Works great and it’s very easy to use. Plus the support helped me with a few problems my site had, they replied really quickly, you have my thanks!
Works very well, thanks for you reacting 😉
Contributors & Developers
“WPGlobus Featured Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Version bump.
- Added readme.
- Revising code.
- Info tab in WPGlobus admin central page.
- WordPress 4.6 compatibility
- ajaxComplete handler
- Admin CSS improvement
- Correct return thumbnail html code for excluded post types in WPGlobus
- Undefined variable in js
- Load js at post.php page only
- Initial release