WPCheckin Widget and Shortcode
Post checkins to your WordPress site, and using Google Places choose a location closest to your geo location.
- Updated 'user' option to update when a new user is logged in.
- Changed Google Places radius to 50 for dev_mode and display_json.
- Set default title for widget.
- Added 'establishment' to Google Places types parameter.
- Better parsing and error checking of Json returned by Google Places API.
- This is the first version of the plugin. No updates available yet.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-11-26
Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?