- copy and paste contents of utils/varnish-default.vcl in your vcl file
- copy and paste contents of utils/nginx-sample in your nginx vhosts file
- restart both varnish and nginx
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Make folders [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/ and [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/wpbase-cache/inc/db-cache-reloaded-fix writable, change their permission to 755.
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
Before upgrade DEACTIVATE the plugin and then ACTIVATE and RECONFIGURE!