prettyPhoto is a jQuery lightbox clone. The feature is awesome. It support images, it also support for videos, flash, YouTube, iframes and ajax. But when i try in wordpress theme and and give rel=”” on the href there is a problem on it. After i save the post and edit again the rel sometimes it become dissapear. So this prettyPhoto just change the rel to class and make it can work in wordpress smoothly. See how to use prettyPhoto plugins wordpress for more information about using this plugins in wordpress.
- prettyPhoto Jquery prettyPhoto Jquery
Have questions or suggestions for this plugin?
Just go to my website WPAmaNuke and give any suggestion in the comments
- Please start a new thread for your question, problem, or suggestion.
- Please include as much information as possible like:
WordPress version, Plugins version, a link to your web page
- Most problems seem to be theme related so check to see if the plugin works in the default theme .
- Download the plugin archive and expand it if you haven’t already.
- Put the
wpamanuke_prettyphotofolder into your
- Go to the Plugins page in your Administration Panel and click “Activate” for WPAmaNuke prettyPhoto
- Change the settings from WPAmanuke prettyPhoto in the admin area
- Download PrettyPhoto from http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/
- Unzip then copy this structure on the plugins/wpamanuke_prettyphoto/ folder:
7. Have fun with your blog readers.
- How To Use
- Create New Post / Page
- Insert Image from Media Uploader
- Just Find Pretty Photo Property
- Save The Post
- Just See the preview if it works or not
- From Step 3
- Choose Open Using PrettyPhoto = yes (if you want to use prettyPhoto)
- Url Lightbox Type = image (anything which you like)
- Fill url image / url link which you want to show
- Fill LinkGroup with example group1 or group2 etc if you want to make group with the images. Don’t fill anything if you don’t want to group it
- Click Save All Changes
- Insert Into Post
- Customize php file just open index.php and admin_page.php in the amanuke_prettyphoto folders
- Sending variable to javascipt file using wp_localize_script( ‘amanuke_prettyPhoto_script’, ‘Amanuke_PP’, $params ); so that’s how the variable send works
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPAmanuke PrettyPhoto WP Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release