A WordPress plugin cum widget to show the posts in yearly and monthly archives.
Note*: Please take a backup of your database before installing the plugin while installing on Production sites.
- Unzip and Upload the wp-yearly-monthly-archive folder files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Appearance –> Widgets –> Drag and Drop the “Yearwise Monthwise Archive of Posts” to any widget area (Main / Second sidebar)
- Assign suitable title to widget based on role (Editors or Authors) and select role (authors/editors etc.)
- Save and close the widget
- Check the Authors list in blog sidebar (Main / secondary sidebar)
!! The plugin installation completed.
Q) Does the Yearly Monthly Archive Plugin effects other plugin functionality?
Ans: No, WP Yearly Monthly Archive Plugin will not affect any other plugin functionality but taking DB backup before installation of this plugin is suggested.
Q) Does this Plugin collapses my database?
Ans: The plugin is no way conflicts with any other database table, but not suggested to take a backup before installing this plugin as a precaution.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Yearwise Monthwise Archive of Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0 Tested with WordPress 6.0 and fixed the Class contstructer naming conflict in php 7.4.
1.0.1 Tested with WordPress 4.8 and fixed the Class contstructer naming conflict in php 5.
1.0 initial release