WP World Weather Online displays a Weather Widget in your sidebar or on single pages/posts
- show today’s weather
- show weather forecast for next 3 days
- choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit
- choose different color themes
- supports shortcodes for single pages or posts
- comes with predefined CSS style if themes are not enough for you
- valid XHTML output
In this version some small bugs have been removed plus some functionality added.
Copyright 2014 by Alex Kalinovski
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Get World Weather Online service API key here http://www.worldweatheronline.com/free-weather.aspx
- Unzip and upload files the files to /wp-content/plugins/wp-world-weather-online/
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Themes > Widgets and drag WP World Weather Online widget to your sidebar
- Specify title, city, API key, temperature as Celsius or Fahrenheit
- decide whether it should display only today’s weather or also a 3 day forecast
To add the widget to posts and pages use the shortcode [wp_world_weather_online].
Example: [wp_world_weather_online city=”kiev” temperature=”c” forecast=”1″ api_key=”your api key”]
Contributors & Developers
“WP World Weather Online” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.