WP World of Warcraft will display random World of Warcraft images on your WordPress powered site. Works as a sidebar widget, in your theme, or as shortcode.
- Download the zip file and extract the wpwow.php file.
- Upload wpwow.php to your WordPress plugins folder.
- Login to the WordPress admin area and activate the plugin.
- Follow the steps in the next section for more on displaying the plugin on your site.
Displaying WP World of Warcraft:
As a Sidebar Widget (Requires WordPress 2.3+ and a Widget-ready Theme)
- Login to the WordPress admin area and browse to the Appearance Tab
- Browse to the Widgets Tab and Enable WP World of Warcraft
In Posts/Pages with Shortcode (WordPress 2.5+):
- When writing or editing a page or post, insert the code
[WPWoW]to display the images.
- Optionally specifiy the number of images you want to display. Defaults to 5. Ex:
In Your Theme:
- Insert the following code where you want the World of Warcraft images to appear in your blog template:
- Optionally pass a Count to set the max number of images to display. Defaults to 5. Ex:
<?php WPWoW_ShowImages(10); ?>
What are the requirements for WP World of Warcraft?
- WordPress 2.x+
- PHP 5+
- PHP CURL support
Where are the Images?
We host and update the World of Warcraft images for you on our servers.
Contributors & Developers
“WP World of Warcraft” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.