Show Whos Amung Stats live in the Admin Bar, and in the Admin panel, without to go outside from your website / blog.
With automatically refresh (live) on the Admin Bar and Admin Page. Just Cool and Simple.
Now you can Translate this plugin into your language.
We are tracking this plugin. This will not break your privacy. We track only installation and uninstallation of the plugin.
- Upload the
wp-whos-amungfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Active the plugin.
- Insert your Whos Amung ID in the configuration menu.
How to Translate
- Download Poedit and install.
- Open Poedit and go to File -> New catalog from POT file … (option 3).
- Go to plugin directory location, open ‘lang/’ directory and select
- Translate all strings to you language, and save it as: wp-whos-amung-
country_LANGUAGE.po ~~> example
- Send you translation to:
email@example.com include in newer versions.
Contributors & Developers
“Whos Amung Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- WordPress version update. Plugin Tracking enabled.
- Removed stats page on dashboard. Improved some coding.
- cURL support added for who have problems with the default method. (Please Change your settings on Admin Panel)
- Translating support added.
- General Updates.
- Update for new wordpress version.
- Automatically refresh.
- Help to find your ID.
- Stats ID validator.
- ID bug correction.
- First Version, some bugs.