WP Websnapr Thumbs is the most easy way to decorate your postings with a nice snapshot.
For a simple thumbnail just do something like:
The default class for the thumbnail is ‘alignleft’ which will make the thumbnail
float to the left of your post. If you want to make it float to
the right (‘alignright’), do it like that instead:
It’s simple as that, yes. Just put an ‘r’ infront of the URL. 🙂
To LINK the thumbnail to the page it’s showing do it like that:
if you want it to float right.
‘alignleft’ and ‘alignright’ are Standard-classes in WordPress, if however your theme
comes without them you may have to create them in order to make this plugin work.
And now…. Have fun! 🙂
- Version 0.0.1 Initial beta release
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the ‘wp-websnapr-thumb’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- No additional settings necessary.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Websnapr Thumbs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- No changes yet.