WordPress Ultra Simple Paypal Shopping Cart allows you to add an ‘Add to Cart’ button on any posts or pages. It also allows you to add/display the shopping cart on any post or page or sidebar easily.
The shopping cart shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to remove the items. You can also add a form between the cart validation and the paypal submit if you choose a 3 step process.
WP Ultra simple Paypal Cart Plugin, interfaces with the Paypal sandbox to allow for testing. You need to set up a developer test account for the sandbox at Paypal. Simply put you paypal sandbox merchant
email address in the admin panel, and click the ‘test’ radio button.
Other new features include, Price Variations, interface text’s personalization, CSS call for the ‘Add to cart button’ and many other improvements, including bug correction too.
This plugin customisable in the plugin admin and 100% customisable by CSS.
To style the ‘add to cart’ button use cart button class style in the admin. Eg.
For support and updates, please visit WordPress Ultra Simple Paypal Shopping Cart Support Forum
Extensive payment options
- PayPal Shopping Cart Accept PayPal Express Checkout.
PayPal Shopping Cart Features
- shortcode : Create “add to cart” button with options if needed (price, shipping, options variations). The cart’s shortcode can be displayed on posts or pages.
- theme’s function : Use function to add dynamic “add to cart” button directly in your theme with dynamic datas.
- configurations : Usefull strings can be customized to give a specific word for your business.
- sandbox : You can use Paypal sandbox to test your integrations before go live.
- and many more…
- To add the ‘Add to Cart’ button on you theme’s template files, use . Replace PRODUCT-NAME and PRODUCT-PRICE with the actual name and price.
- To display the numbers of items in cart use . The string display are set in the plugin’s settings.
- To add the ‘Add to Cart’ button simply add the trigger text [wp_cart:PRODUCT-NAME:price:PRODUCT-PRICE:end] to a post or page next to the product. Replace PRODUCT-NAME and PRODUCT-PRICE with the actual name and price.
- To add the ‘Add to Cart’ button on the sidebar use the widget.
- To add the ‘Add to Cart’ button on you theme’s template files, use the following function: . Replace PRODUCT-NAME and PRODUCT-PRICE with the actual name and price. You can use price and shipping variation too.
To add the shopping cart to a post or page (eg. checkout page) simply add the shortcode [show_wp_shopping_cart] to a post or page or use the sidebar widget to add the shopping cart to the sidebar. The shopping cart will only be visible in a post or page when a customer adds a product.
You must use [validate_wp_shopping_cart] shortcode on another page if you want to use the 3 steps process.
- Create a page with the shortcode [validate_wp_shopping_cart]
- Create a page with your form (Cform2 is the better choice) and do the following configuration to your form:
- Uncheck “Ajax enabled”,
- Go to Form Settings, Core Form Admin / Email Options section, Redirect option, and check enable alternative success page (redirect), plus past your final page’s URL (the page who contain [show_wp_shopping_cart] tag)
- Create a page with the shortcode [show_wp_shopping_cart]
- To use per product shipping cost use the following shortcode text in you post/page.
Using Variation Control
1. To use variation control use the following trigger text
eg. [wp_cart:Demo Product 1:price:15:var1[Size|Small|Medium|Large]:end]
To use price variation use the following trigger text (use dot for price cents separator please)
eg. [wp_cart:Demo Product 1:price:[Size|Small,1.10|Medium,2.10|Large,3.10]:shipping:SHIPPING-COST:end]
To use price variation and shipping variation use the following trigger text (use dot for price cents separator please)
eg. [wp_cart:Demo Product 1:price:[Size|Small,1.10|Medium,2.10|Large,3.10]:shipping:[Shipping|normal,1.5|fast,10.5]:end]
To use multiple variation option use the following trigger text:
eg. [wp_cart:Demo Product 1:price:15:shipping:2:var1[Size|Small|Medium|Large]:var2[Color|Red|Green]:end]
Keyword list :
* price eg. 45.50 or a list like price:[Size|Small,1.10|Medium,2.10|Large,3.10],
* shipping : eg. 3.50 or a list like price:[Shipping type|regular mail,1.10|express mail,2.10|priority mail,3.10],
* var1 : eg. var1[Size|Small|Medium|Large] ,
* var2 : eg. var2[Color|Red|Green]
* var3, etc.
Copyright 2011-2014 by Mike Castro Demaria & Ultra Prod Team
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Can this plugin be used to accept paypal payment for a service or a product? Yes
- Does this plugin have a shopping cart? Yes.
- Can the shopping cart be added to a checkout page? Yes.
- Does this plugin have multiple currency support? Yes.
- Is the ‘Add to Cart’ button customizable? Yes.
- Does this plugin use a return URL to redirect customers to a specified page after Paypal has processed the payment? Yes.
- What is the 3 step process? 1) add items to cart 2) collect buyer information on a form 3) process transaction via paypal
(2 step process is steps 1 and 3 above)
Tried many different cart / commerce plugins and this is the best solution by far. So beautifully simple to learn and use : and it just works! Very flexible and customizable via CSS. Thank you so much for your excellent work.
I sell software. This worked really nice with my customers.
- More Changelog can be found at Ultra Prod forum.
- base improvement
- bugs correction : Items with single price display in cart with zero value (thanks Lance) and button code display
- Add feature : Unlimited variations, shipping variation
- Add translation : Spanish translated (automatic, please correcte it if you can).
- Bug correction : submit new Quantity dont work correctly when you use variation of the price (thanks polkan)
- Bug correction : text “Your Cart is Empty” will display on the Checkout Page (thanks dannidar)
- Compatibility: rename differents functions to avoid duplicate function name in theme or other plugin.
- Update : label and named class for input in cart form.
- Add : About tab, if you like my work 😉 .
- Bug correction : Embed code for template bug, price is not accepted (thanks iamfabian)
- Add feature : Checkbox to enable or disable empty cart message on page/post and widget
- Add feature : Checkbox to enable or disable items in cart count cart message on page/post and widget
- Bug correction : Settings link on plugin list was wrong
- Bug correction : Images on about was not in the package
- Add feature : Add the posibility to propose a 3 steps Paypal redirect (Step-1 cart s validation, Step-2 use and form page who redirect to page 3,Step-3 cart paypal validation and redirect.)
- Add feature : Add [validate_wp_shopping_cart] shortcode for step1 cart, [show_wp_shopping_cart] is always available for 1 step cart or final step cart.
- Enhancement : rename functions
- Enhancement : Add class to variation select menu
- Enhancement : Add locate paypal button in EN, FR, DE, IT, ES
- Cleaning : Clean and add class / id. Removing style tag in the html code
- Add feature : Add a new option switch, display products URL in cart.
- Bug correction : Usage and redme doc error, show_wp_shopping_cart instead show_wpus_shopping_cart (thanks simstace)
- Add feature : Add a new function to display items count in template wpusc_cart_item_qty() .
- Add feature : Paypal button use default language or can be customized usin wp_cart_xpcheckout_button class.
- Enhancement : readme is rewrited to add clarity (thanks jr-whs)
- Add feature : Add quantity box who can be enables / disabled .
- Enhancement : cleaning code and restructuration ton prepare upcoming V5
- Bugfix : shortcode in the same post/page was recursiv, sorry (Thanks TC)
- Bugfix : quantity error on template call code, corrected now (Thanks Raylance)
- Enhancement : reload button for qty and message display using jQuery
- Enhancement : “checkout” and “add to cart” buttons can be clearly customized a bunch of html correction.
- Add feature : Add VAT to items
- Add feature : shipping can be display as “Free”
- Bugfix : th missing on cart
- Enhancement : add more class and id to the cart html table
- Add feature : Add thumbnail option is the post has thumbnail (1 shortcode per post only)
- Bugfix : widget colspan 4 and jQuery no conflict added
- Enhancement : add more class in the CSS
- Enhancement : WP 3.8.1 validation
- Bugfix : affiliate platform – errors on return from PayPal when using the IPN (Thanks Mark Phillips)
- Enhancement : WP 4.0 validation
- Bugfix : checkoutButtonName correction if using custom button (thanks Lucy)
- Enhancement : Update 3 step process help using Contact form 7 ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/ ) instead Cform2 who is discontiued ( http://www.deliciousdays.com/cforms-plugin/ ).
- Bugfix : remove “Warning Invalid argument supplied for foreach() 141” message.
- Enhancement : WP 4.2.2 validation
- Bug correction : Tax correctly transmited to paypal
- Add feature : Shipping fee is added only once, or per quantities.
- I18n correction and links update
- add VAT/tax display custom string
- notice remove on addToCartButton (Wordfence report)
- Enhancement : add jasonwoof patch to sanitized and encoded post data appears in html output (thanks jasonwoof)
- Bugfix : WP V4.6 testing and PayPal ipn file was missing sorry
- Enhancement : WP 4.7 validation