This plugin is a replacement for the default “Top Ten Comments” because that plugin did not really do
what I wanted. In the default plugin shows ten people who gave the most comments ever. But if an author left 500 comments two years ago and left the page for ever after this he would show up at the top
position until another author would reach more than 500 comments.
In this plugin the top commenters score is calculated by using the time left since a comment and also
the number of comments. So the author mentioned in first paragraph would slowly move out of the
toplist and other comment authors posting more recently will get a chance to show up in the list.
- Fixed xHTML-Error in gravatar grid
- Added french translation of the backend (incomplete)
- Added spanish translation of the backend (incomplete)
- Added option to show score for each entry to a logged in admin
- Moved settings to separate settings page
- Added gravatar view of the list
- Added I18n-support
- Added german translation of the backend
- Hotfix for hosts not supporting shorttags
- Initial published version of the plugin