What short code do I use?
[tlkio channel="lobby" width="100%" height="500px" css="http://yourdomain.com/pathtoyour.css" activated="The chat has been activated." deactivated="The chat has been deactivated."]Chat is currently off. Check back later.[/tlkio]
What short code options do I have?
- channel - The name of the channel that you want to use. ex. 'lobby' or 'somethingrandom21'
- width - How wide will the chat window be? use percentage or pixel width. ex. '100%' or '500px'
- height - How high will the chat window be? use percentage or pixel width. ex. '100%' or '500px'
- float - Float the chat window either 'right' or 'none'. Default is left.
- css - Link to an external stylesheet to easily add custom style to the embedded tlk.io chat. ex. 'http://yourdomain.com/custom.css'
- offclass - Class to use for the message displayed when chat is off. The default class is
- activated - Message to show if the chat is activated while users are on the page
- deactivated - Message to show if the chat is deactivated while users are on the page
- starton - When option is set to "yes" the chat will default to on
- alwayson - When option is set to "yes" the chat will always be on and the admin bar will not appear.
- Offline Message - This can tell the users of your webpage that you currently have the on page chat turned off. ex. 'Chat is scheduled for this/date/year. Come back then.'