Creates soundcloud players to be inserted in a widget or in posts. Give it the nane of a user or group and it will generate players for their tracks or their favourites and embed them in your site.
Take it for a test drive and see…
Not quite finished yet known issues are.
Ajax paging won’t work with 2 widgets on the same page
Group must be entered by id, not name (blame soundcloud, not me..)
Post embedding has not yet been implemented
- Feature: Color setting is now being read by widget
- Feature: Choices for show profile & show track links are being read
- Feature: Added template files into includes/templates for further customisation
- Minor: Changed version number
- Minor: Removed message about invalid header
- Minor: Removed erroneous echo in admin headers
- Minor: Fixed bug causing plugin to show up twice in installed plugins
- Minor: Refactored come classes
- Minor: Update to readme
- Minor: Refactored some javacript and sc_SoundCloudWidgetAdmin class
- Minor: Fixed loading of JS and CSS
- Feature: Added admin panel in Appearance menu to allow global options such as player appearence to be set.
- Important: Fixed jQuery issue which broke other admin panels
- Minor: Fixes to the Soundcloud user profile link in widget