- Fixed Output div nesting problem.
- Fixed: PHP Strict Notices in PHP 5.4
- Fixed: WordPress 3.8 admin UI compatability
- Updated: Timthumb to the latest version
- Various other bugfixes.
Added The Ability To Use The Featured Images as pager links. Props to Israel Carberry.
Fixed A Bug In Full-Width Image Template. - Thanks to Raj for spotting that one
Updated Timthumb to version 2.8.10
- Bugfix - Plugin Now Supports Any Other Plugin That Inserts Code Automatically After The Content While Using The Shortcode For WP Slick Slider.
- Bugfix - Now Saving Options And Label Mismatch Corrected.
- Added The Ability To Order The Slides
- Major Rewrite - Base Code Refactored Into a Class,
- Default Option bugfixes
- Now Fully supporting the quick slide add functionality in the post editor.
- NEW Full Templating Support
Minor Update To Keep Inline With WordPress Regulations.
Update To Timthumb Again.
- Added A Total Width Option
- Updated Timthumb to account for recent security concerns.
- Updated UI to be a little more friendly
- New : Pause And Resume Links
- New : Ability To Use Or Not Use The Previous/Next Links, Pause And Resume Links and Pager Functionality
- New : I18n - If Someone wants to translate the plugin admin options, let me know.
- Bugfix - Saving Options Now Working Correctly
- New : Previous And Next Arrows On Sliders
- New : Custom Fields On Write Screen
- General Bugfix , Disable CSS / JS now working correctly.
- NEW: Added The Ability To Order The Slides.