Changes for the WP SimpleWeather Plugin:
- Updated to work with the WordPress 3.8.1.
- Testing to ensure the plugin works correctly with WordPress 3.5.1.
- Corrected an error where selecting to display only the city, without displaying the region or country, would break the widget. Thanks to Rick H. for pointing out the problem.
- Added the ability to modify celsius wind speed units from km/h to m/s.
- Changed function which removed DB settings on deactivation to the proper function to remove those settings on uninstall. Unfortunately, prior to this version, updates remove your settings. Sorry!
- Changes to initialization of options, so that default options are saved into the DB, not merely checked as if they had been saved.
- Now deletes DB entries upon deactivation for a clean uninstall.
- Minor corrections in wp-simpleweather-plain.css
- Addition of a choice of image themes. Choices added are Sketchy Weather by Azure_Sol and Weather Images Shiny by Jyrik.
- Localized all image files.
- Added shortcode implementation option.
- Minor correction to description, addition of changelog in the readme.txt file.