To include a Scrippet in your WordPress blog simply include text in the following format:
INT. HOUSE - DAY
MARY yells across the hall to FRANK.
Anything you want to tell me?
I swear, honey, I don't know how mayonnaise got in the piano.
running out of the bathroom.
There are bees in the toliet!
Note: Scrippet text must be wrapped in [scrippet][/scrippet] blocks, and it must have correct line spaces between screenplay elements.
You can make text bold, italic, or underlined by in the following ways:
- Wrap the text in double asterisks (bold) or [b][/b].
- Wrap the text in single asterisks (italic) or [i][/i].
- Wrap the text in underscores (underline) or [u][/u].
Please note: text styling does not work for transitions. Sorry.
- 1.5 - Fixed screenshot.
- 1.4 - Various bug fixes.
- 1.35 - Fixed bug resulting from having a character name end in "INT" (ie, VINCINT, QUINT).
- 1.3 - Compatibility fix for WordPress 2.8+
- 1.2 - Fixed "FOREST" bug, added version number to scrippetize.php
- 1.1 - Added support for bold, italic, and underlined text.
- 1.0.2 - Fixed bug in wp-scrippets.php that prevented CSS to be added properly for blogs with different WordPress and Blog addresses.
- 1.0.1 - Fixed scrippetize to work with bbPress.
- 1.0 - Release!