This plugin allows a wordpress administrator to schedule an additional css file to display on the website for holidays or special events for all visitors.
The css file will be added to the live site. Great for setting a Christmas theme!
If you just want to have a theme loaded instead of just a css file, check out the wp-scheduled-themes plugin.
- Updated to work with latest version of WordPress
- Removed support for PHP4, which was causing some issues with logging in PHP 5.4
- [Updated December 10, 2014]
- Updated to only load JS and CSS on pertinent WP Admin screens
- [Updated April 25, 2014]
- Updated to support WordPress 3.8 and new look
- Fixed Calendar (datepicker) from not appearing
- [Updated January 20, 2014]
- Plugin searches .css files and allows you to select from a dropdown (instead of typing)
- Updated supported version numbers
- [Updated November 22, 2012]
- Minor bug fix
- [Updated September 1, 2011]
- First version
- [Created August 14, 2011]