What is it?
This is a plugin to be used with WP-RESTful Plugin for WordPress, it is not a direct WordPress Plugin. This will not work unless you have WP-RESTful installed and active on your WordPress Installation.
By using this plugin your REST API will be able to return Tags information.
This Plugin also comes with a fully functional Widget that will enable you to list your connected servers Top Tags.
- Share tag information through the API.
You need to have WP-RESTful installed and active for this Plugin to work.
You can find additional information by visiting this plugin homepage: http://www.joseairosa.com/2010/06/29/wp-restful-wordpress-plugin/
What’s in the cooking pan?
If you have any features that you would like to see implemented, please don’t hesitate to tweet me (http://twitter.com/joseairosa) or mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) 🙂
- First you need to download it from WordPress Plugin Repository.
- Upload the contents of the compacted file to your plugin folder on your WordPress installation.
- Go to your WordPress Administration page and activate the Plugin (Plugins → Installed → WP-RESTful Tags → Activate)
- Go to WP-RESTful → Server to configure it.
- How can I activate the Widget
As soon as you activate this plugin go to Widgets under Appearance, find “Get API Tags” and drag&drop it onto your sidebar.
- I’ve activated the Widget and my sidebar is different
This is normal if you didn’t use the Widgets in the first place. As soon as you add a Widget you’ll be using the dynamic sidebar, therefore you need to configure it by dragging all the content you want from the left side onto the sidebar.
Contributors & Developers
“WP RESTful Tags Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release