Add food or drink items to your WordPress website. This quick & easy plugin allows you to add multiple food, beverage, desert or any other menu item for your restaurant, bar, café, or coffee shop.
Using this plugin, you can put menu items in particular groups. Separate your menu into Lunch, Dinner & Drinks. Display your menu using the [foodmenu] shortcode. Or, use the Template Code .
Because it’s WordPress, you will be able to update your menu quickly and easily!
- Categorize menu items into multiple groups
- Great for Food, Drinks or even products!
- Add an image of each of your items
- Barebone CSS, so that you can customize the design yourself!
- Responsive layout is compatible with tablets and mobile
This is our first public version of the plugin – we hope to add features and improve it. If you have anything you’d like to see added, please let us know!
At Picobarn, we build online marketing strategy that lasts and continuously improves. Every process is built around market research and driving results. We create Mobile Optimized WordPress Websites, write content for SEO and Social media and manage online advertising through Google Adwords.
For questions about Picobarn services or support for this plugin, please visit our website at: http://picobarn.com.
food-menufolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place [foodmenu] in your post and page
- And/Or Place
<?php do_action('foodmenu'); ?>in your templates
None at this time
Contributors & Developers
“WP Restaurant Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Upgrading version number
- Initial Public Release