WP-Resizely - Dynamic image resizing for thumbnails and responsive images
Your images resized, responsive, and retina ready with all the magic happening in the cloud.
- Upload all the files into your wp-content/plugins directory, be sure to put them into a folder called "wp-resizely"
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Set the various options on the Settings > Resize.ly page
- Use the WordPress media library as you normally would - all thumbnails and images will be handled by Resize.ly
- On the front end, each image will be sized appropriately based on the device accessing the site (finally, responsive images!)
Requires: 3.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-10-23
Got something to say? Need help?