Note: WP-Recover is not designed to be installed like other plugins. You should download the zip file and upload only recover.php to your root WordPress Folder.
*** Usage ***
- Upload recover.php to your root wordpress folder (the same folder that wp-config.php exists in).
- Open your wp-config.php file however you would like and get the first five charaters of the AUTH_KEY string (excluding the ' )
- In a web browser access http://www.yoursite.com/yourwordpressfolder/recover.php
- Enter the new URL for your site (ensuring it is in the format 'http://www.yoursite.com/yourwordpressfolder' without the '')
- Select which option you would like to update either the "home" option or the "siteurl" option or both.
- Click Submit
- Once you receive a confirmation message DELETE recover.php from your wordpress folder. Leaving it there is a DRASTIC security risk.
- If you try to update one of the options and you are still unable to access your blog correctly try the "both" option.