The current version is 18.104.22.168 (2015.02.05)
- Released 2015.02.05
- Fixed: Updated venue category icon handling to correctly display venue icons
- Changed: Refer to checkins as Swarm checkins and not Foursquare checkins
- Removed: Locally cached category icons
- Released: 2014.07.09
- Fixed: Updated category icon handling in line with Foursquare API changes
- Added: Local black and white cached category icons
- Released: 2014.07.07
- Fixed: Updated Foursquare
DATEVERIFIED version parameter to prevent API calls verified prior to
20120609 being rejected.
- Released: 2013.11.28
- Fixed: Bug in checking for when the
[wpq_map] shortcodes are enabled.
- Updated: Factual PHP driver to latest version.
- Released: 2013.10.23
- Added: Caching of last good response from the Foursquare API, allowing the plugin to operate if the API is temporarily down.
- Added: New locality shortcodes,
[wpq_locality] as an alias) to allow the last checkin's venue name, address, region, postal code, coordinates, timezone and/or timezone offset to be embedded in posts or pages.
- Added: New checkin map shortcodes,
[wpq_map] as aliases for the plugin's
- Added: Ability for the plugin's shortcodes to be made configurable, on and off.
- Added: Ability to backfill the response of the Foursquare API, via Factual's reverse geocoder, to cope with cases when a Foursquare venue doesn't have a complete set of metadata attributes to be used in conjunction with the locality shortcodes.
- Added: New filter,
wp_quadratum_locality, to filter and amend the output of the
- Fixed: Detect and trap an invalid or empty response from the Foursquare API, preventing numerous PHP warnings from polluting a post or page.
- Other: Fully compatible with WordPress v3.7 "Basie".
- Released: 2013.08.22
- Added: Support for HERE, Leaflet, MapQuest Open and Bing maps.
- Added: All maps API JS now loads in the page footer to speed up overall page loading times.
- Added: Support for a new filter,
wp_quadratum_checkin giving full access to all the Foursquare checkin metadata that the Foursquare API returns.
- Added: Support for specifying the height and width of the map as a percentage as well as in px.
- Fixed: Update the admin 'Foursquare' tab to use the new app registration URL. Adjust the help text to reflect the new app registration layout on
- Fixed: Updated Mapstraction support to pull JS code from
mapstraction.com rather than
github.com/mapstraction/mxn to work around new GitHub content serving policies.
- Removed: Support for filtering out private checkins; the Foursquare API no longer supports this.
- Removed: Support for the CloudMade maps API; this has now been superseded by Leaflet maps.
- Removed: Support for the Nokia maps API; this has now been superseded by HERE maps.
- Removed: Support for authenticating Nokia maps via WP Nokia Auth; Nokia maps are now superseded by HERE maps.
- Removed: Support for the
Widget ID field from the plugin's widget; the plugin now uses the WordPress assigned widget instance.
- Other: Transitioned to
- Released: 2012.11.06
- Added: Support for the
- Added: Enqueue non-minified versions of the plugin's CSS and JS files if
WPQUADRATUM_DEBUG are defined.
- Other: Updated to latest versions of
- Other: Moved all submodule classes/libraries from the plugin's root directory to /includes.
- Released: 2012.07.01
- Added: Support for Nokia, CloudMade, Google and OpenLayers maps via Mapstraction
- Added: Split plugin settings and options into Foursquare, Maps, Defaults and Colophon tabs
[wp_quadratum] shortcode to allow a checkin map to be embedded in posts and pages.
- Fixed: Support for Internet Explorer compatibility for Nokia Maps.
Summary: Minor fixes to widget HTML structure
Fixed: Non W3C/HTML4 compliant widget code which caused the map not to be displayed when viewed with Internet Explorer
Summary: Minor fixes to PHP base class.
Fixed: An issue with an old version of WP_PluginBase, the PHP class which WP Quadratum extends.
- First version of WP Quadratum released