With this plugin, you will get two links; One link for the image, and one link for the redirect page. Then you can use these links in a forum signature like this:
It also supports shortening the url’s with “is.gd”.
- Upload the contents of the archive to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do “chmod 777” to “/wp-content/plugins/wp-posts-to-image-plugin”
- You can get the links from “Posts to Image” in the menu(!!!You should click “Create Images” first!!!).
- Use it like “[url=example.com/wp-content/plugins/p2i/1.php][img]example.com/wp-content/plugins/p2i/1.php[/img][/url]” in wherever you want.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Posts to Image Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
Added .htaccess support for performance improvement.
Added French Language(I didn’t added it to svn, now i did.). Show a link to options page in the alert message.
New: Show warning when plugin is not ready. Added: French language
New: Localization support. (pot file in locale directory) Added: Turkish Language
New: Uninstall button for clean database!
Deleted deactivation hook. Now you can re-enable the plugin without losing your configuration
Fixed: “Headers already sent” error message
Fixed: The images was not re-creating when publishing posts.
It’s now using GPL license.
Added a warning when the plugin directory is not writable.
NEW: You can change the size, font, colors from the options menu. NEW: Showing preview in options menu now.
Bugfix: Links in Options menu is now working.
First release. Yet, it’s not even alpha, just like a draft.