Tested with WordPress 4.7
WP Popup Banners is a FREE Popup plugin for WordPress. You can use this to add popups to your site with custom images or messages with different effects.
- Create your image which you want to display on popup.
- Define your content – configure which content you’d like to show as popup
- Unlimited Popup
- Text and Image Popup
- WYSIWYG Editor for Text Popup to configure the popup components as per your need
- General Settings
- Popup Animation
- Show Every Time or Once
- Disable on mobile feature
- Enable Popup Delay – Show popup after some time
- Enable Auto Close – Auto close after certain time
- Page wise filter for popup display
- Display Settings
- Width of Popup
- Height or Popup
- Popup Display Type – Fixed or Absolute
- Shape – Rounded or Sharp Corner
- Overlay Configuration Options
- Close Button – Enable or Disable
- Background Configuration Options
- Border Configuration Options
- Preview Options Available
- User Friendly Interface
- Mobile Friendly
- Translation Ready
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Website Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Installation Instructions
- Unzip wp-popup-banners.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/wp-popup-banners
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For creating new popup, click on the Add New button on Manage Popups menu.
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to popup your custom images or contents on page load.
We can display the popup on the pages according to our requirement. For example we can
display popup only on home page or all pages or only the specific pages. We can confugure
popup delay and autoclose with message.
Very nice! Thank you!
I used this plugin for displaying offers and opt-in option in my website and works great. Feature-rich and many configuration options.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Popup Banners” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Error pulling data content for demo popup for some setting found and resolved.
- Additional setting for opacity for background color of popup added.
- Option added for border type and done some code refinement
- PHP error while pullign data values resolved
- Image click event issue resolved
- Issue with disable scroll on popup resolved.
- Issue with 404 page resolved.
- Addtional option to change countdown text font color.
- Backend bugs while saving data resolved and updated.
- Option added to fix screen on popup display until some action.
- Done some code cleanup and code reformating.
- Code cleanup done.
- Minor bug in backend found and resolved.
- Some code cleanup and code bug fixed.
- Added more wordpress resources link.
- Some code cleanup.
- Fixed some undefined index variable issues in frontend popup banner.
- Fixed small css issue related with overlay.
- Plugin submission in wordpress.org