This plug-in currently makes the following assumptions.
- Posts will not log more then one day of data.
- Pages will not log more then one day of data.
- There is only one user per site.
There are two methods for displaying the totals on your post and or page.
- Shortcode API
- Embedding into theme/template
- Inserts the total on an individual bases
- Insert the shortcode
[wppp_total] where you want the total to appear.
Embedding into theme/template
- Iserts the total on every page using the template
- Add the following code to your template where you want the total to appear:
<?php echo wp_pluspoints_total_func(); ?>
- WARNING: This method may break your theme if and when the plug-in is deactivated and or removed.
Some notes about the plugin.
- Serving does not have to be an integer. You can enter 1.5 for a serving value. Serving defaults to 1.
- Protein, Carbohydrates (Carbs), Fat and Fiber are all measured in grams.