See for additional information: http://wppa.opajaap.nl/?page_id=1459
- Custom data is now properly indexed ( 6.1.7.001 )
- Skip empty albums now correctly tests on user role administrator as opposed to capability wppa_admin.
- Thumbnail popup did not work properly on chrome browser on certain themes. Fixed.
- Fixed potential problems with setting options that have leading or trailing spaces.
- Custom datafields are now imputtable at the front-end upload dialog box. Table II-H10. Tags switch is now Table II-H11.
- Cosmetic changes in page link bar.
- Set input field width in seach box to 60%, added class wppa-search-input to input field. This fixes a lay-out issue on theme twentyfifteen.
- If no album selected in frontend upload widget/box an alertbox will be displayed.
- Fotomoto 'hide when running' now works.
- wppa.js is now split into 4 files.
- All front-end ajax actions are now asynchronous using jQuery.ajax().
- Selected albums did not show up in album selection lists. Fixed.
- Alt thumbsizes stopped working. Fixed.
- Fixed a regression vs 6.1.2: The upload link on an album should only show up if the user hass album access to the album.
- Setting Table VII-D1 ( Owner only ) has been split into VII-D1.1 referring to album admin access and VII-D1.2 refering to album upload access.
- The message: 'Comment added' stopped to be displayed even if Table IV-F6 was ticked. Fixed.
- Smilies in photo descriptions are now displayed.
- Improved randomness of random selected photos in multiple albums.
- Fixed consistency in random sequence between first and successive pages in paginated displays.
- Improved algorithm to decide when to display the front-end upload and creat album link.
- Fixed an inconsistency in rights on the album admin table.
- Security fix.
- The ability to limit the number of albums for a user based on user role. Table VII-B5a.x
- The new wp (4.2) implementation of smileys broke the smileypicker. Fixed.
- The BestOf widget could not handle video's. Fixed.
- Poster image files could no be import-updated. Fixed.
- The photo of the day widget could not handle videos. Fixed.
- Audio support. Supported filetypes: .mp3, .wav and .ogg.
- Added filetype .jpeg for photos.
- Table II-D ( Visibility: Thumbnails ) has been renumbered.
- When a video plays, a running slideshow will be suspended until the video finishes. Same for videos on running lightbox slideshows.
- Fixed a lay-out issue on horizontal masonry thumbnails.
- The thumbnail subtext is now displayed as title ( hover text ) on masonry style thumbnails.
- The support of videos. You can mix photos and videos throughout the system including lightbox.
See the documentation.
- Added link types to various virtual album widgets.
- Layout change in default album covers. All links are now below the body text when the photo is at the left hand side.
- In case of deadlock situations in maintenance procs, you can now now ignore the concurrency error in Table VIII-A0.
- Tags system is updated when a photo status changes ( e.g. from pending to publish ).
- Fixed a bug in lightbox on cover images.
- The import dir to album stopped at the first duplicate found. Fixed.
- Tags selected and input at front-end upload now always update the tags system properly so the tagged photos will be found immediately by the tag widgets and #tags shortcodes.
- The only way to exit fullscreen lightbox is the escape key. It depends on the browser type if the escape key must be hit twice.
- Many invisible internal changes to improve reliability, error handling and reporting and protection against programming errors that reduces the probability of the creation of new bugs.
- Fixed a potantial recursive error log resulting in a blank page when pretty links activated.
- Table IX-D2.1: Limit LasTen New. Limits the LasTen found images to those that are 'New'. Both in widget and in shortcode using album="#lasten".
- Icreased the choices in Table IX-D1 and 2.
- Fixed a potantial spurious lay-out issue on masonry rows thumbnail style.
- Max 3 tag selection box on frontend upload. The frontend upload dialog is now fully configurable. See Table II-H.
- A new shortcode to temporary change a setting on the page. Use shortcode [wppa_set name="a_legal_setting_slug" value="the_new_value"][/wppa_set].
See Table IX-A7 and 8.
- Fixed undefined vars in settings page 5.5.1.001.
- Fixed a bug in wppa_get_hires_url() 5.5.1.002.
- Fixed a missing /a on filmthumbnail links with pso.
- IPTC and EXIF keywords in photo descriptions are now translated and added to the photo index. You may need to rebuild the photo index in Table VIII-A9.
- Emails sent by the commenting system now contain a Reply link to the original page/photo where the comment was issued.
- Two versions of Masonry style thumbnail layout added. See Table IV-C3.
- In the shortcode generator: If Table IX-B4: 'Album sel hierarchic' is ticked, the album sequence in the selection box is alphabetic to the names of the albums.
If the box is UNticked, the album sequence is by descemding timestamp ( i.e. latest created/modified/uploaded album at the top ).
- Photo Download link will now also work on mobile devices.
- If Load Facebook sdk is selected in Table II-C17.9, it will only be loaded IF at least one of the settings Table II-C1,3,4,5,6 is ticked AND at least one of the settings Table II-C17.1, 17.2, 17.4 is ticked.
- The subtitle of the first lightbox picture did not show up. Fixed.
- Fixed an error: undefined var in settings.
- PSO and New Tab checkboxes for Film thumb images links. Table VI-B6.
- Improved error reporting on maintenance routines.
- Lightbox on thumbnails ( VI-B2 ) now also works on thumbnail type 'like album covers' ( IV-C3 ).
- Default parent always ( IX-D7.2 ) is now a checkbox as it should be, and indicates that frontend created albums should have the album in IX-D7.1 as parent.
- Lightbox on slideshows. If the photo is smaller than the frame, the hoover text ( title ) no longer shows the lightbox subtext html. This only works for the embedded lightbox.
- Default tags seemed not to work at front-end upload. Fixed.
- The shortcodegenerator asked for parent albums for several virtual albums where this is not implemented. It now asks for an optional multiple selection of albums to be used.
- The ubb's now also work on running slideshows.
- Swipe now also works on running slideshows.
- Quick select settings. All settings have one or more tags. Select up to 2 tags to open all settings that have at least those tags. See the Photo ALbums -> Settings admin page.
- Delete album at frontend. Table VII-B1.2
- Added Table IX-D15.1: Copy owner. Copies the owner on copy photo.
- Foreign shortcodes in album desc, album name and photo name are now possible if Table IX-J0 is checked.
- Table IV-A20. Thumbs first. Display the thumbnails before the sub-albums.
- Table IV-A21. Login links. 'You must login to...' links to wp login page.
- The frontend upload dialog now has a tags preview line. The user can see exactly what tags will be added to the photo after upload.
- Classic search has been discontinued. Search operations use the index db table. After update to this version you may be asked to rebuild the index tables.
- Changed a lot of default setting values. This only affects new installs.
- Improved layout of FB Comments box in responsive themes ( I-A1 = auto ).
- Users with wppa admin rights and no moderate rights received security error #78 on changing photo status. Fixed ( 5.4.24.001 ).
- Fixed a typo in link title from slide to thumbnail.
- Table VII-C6: Extended status is restricted. If Checked, setting photo status other than Publish or Pending requires administrator rights.
If the user has moderate rights he can only set status to Publish or Pending.
- New album title link types: 'the sub-albums' and 'the thumbnails'. Selectable on the edit album information admin screen.
Also works on the cover photo if Table VI-B1 is set to 'same as title'.
The View link is not affected and will still link to the 'content' i.e. sub-albums and thumbnails.
- Table VI-C8: Album navigator widget link: you can now select thumbnails or slideshow.
- Added Brazilian Portugese front-end language files.
- Table IV-B15. You can now switch the use of Ajax for slideshow pagelinks independantly.
- When linking back from slide to thumbnail view, you will land on the correct thumbnail page and the actual thumbnail has a blue border to indicate the link source. This does not apply to the 'back to thumbnails' icon in the breadcrumb.
- The existance of a photo was not always properly detected when avoid duplicates was selected in Table VII-D7. Fixed.
- The length of a photo file name can be limited in Table I-A10.1.
- The length of a photo name can be limited in Table I-A10.2.
- Top search for edit photos at the backend, it is no longer required to be administrator.
Album admin access combined with moderate access is sufficient to search all photos ( Table VII-A ).
Album admin access combined with Uploader edit ( Table VII-D2.1 ) enables the search for own photos only.
- Fixed a display bug of comalt thumbnails on responsive themes with column width of less than or equal to 100%.
- Added linktype 'the thumbnails' to slideshow linktypes in Table VI-B5.
- When Fotomoto is enabled, the source files are used for display if available, not the standard files.
This enables the use of print resolution files in the cloud in combination with the Auto Pickup feature of Fotomoto.
- Fixed a problem of non visible slideshows on some installations ( 5.4.21.002 ).
- Fixed a problem in rating when Ajax NON admin was not checked.
- Fixed a link syntax error in frontend upload.
- Fixed a slideshow layout problem on some themes with some browsers.
- Fixed a popup image positioning issue.
- Add gpx tags maintenance proc now also updates search index db table.
- The Back to album table link at the top of the Manage (searched) photos now also works; not the bottom one only.
- The search photos album entry in the album table now also shows up on the collapsable table when there are no ---separate--- albums.
- Fixed a problem with responsive single photos ( type="photo" and type="mphoto" ).
- Source saving now works as expected according to settings Table IX-H1 and 2.
- The links for the plugin CM Tooltip Glossary now also show the tooltips in dynamic content like photo descriptions in the slideshows.
- Fixed a lay-out issue in descriptions caused by CM Tooltip Glossary.
- The pagination of search results now also works when short query args is ticked in Table IV-A5. ( fixed 5.4.20.001 )
- Fixed a conflict with bbPress.
- Search index was not always properly updated when the photo tags were changed. Fixed.
- On the Album Admin page, a virtual album has been added with a search edit box.
Enter (a) search token(s) and edit the photo(s) that match the search criteria. Search tokens must be seperated by commas: ','.
This works for administrators always, non-admins need the switch in Table VII-D2: Uploader edit, and can edit their own photos only.
This feature requires indexed search, if not activated already, Tick Table IX-E7 and run Table VIII-A8 and A9.
- Table II-H5: Owner on new line. Places the (owner) addition to the photo name on a new line.
- Setting in Table VII-D2.2: Uploader Moderate Comment. If checked the uploader can moderate the comments on his photos. Requires Tavle VII-D2.1: Uploader Edit.
- Table IX-D7.2: Default parent always. For non-administrators: creating an album at the frontend will always set the parent to the default parent.
- Implemented compatibility with plugin myCred. See Table IX-J4,5,6.
- Links in the breadcrumb are now also converted to pretty links if pretty links are enabled.
- Fixed a divide by zero error on the bulk edit screen when a thumbnail was missing.
- The comten widget and shortcode no longer show duplicate photos, the recently commented photos will show all their comments in descending timestamp order.
- Using cloudinary on ssl pages now correctly produces https image links.
- Double clicking on the filmstrip incidently did hang up the slideshow. Fixed.
- Support for plugin CM Tooltip Glossary.
Enable to act on album and photo descriptions in Table IX-J8.
even if you do not want to let this plugin act on album and photo descriptions!
- Improved algorithm to decide when the random photo order has to be remebered onto the naxt page and when not.
- Photo tags may contain spaces, Now also in the application/addition of default tags in album admin.
- On certain installations and frontend upload using ajax, a fatal error undefined function wppa_user_upload() occurred. Fixed.
- Maintenance proc Table VIII-B13: Edit tag.
- Frontend upload can add tags if enabled in Table VII-B3.3.
- More info about files on the edit photo information screen.
- Lifted an internal limitation so albums can now contain over 20.000 photos.
- Filmstrip double arrows go to first or last slide instead of filmstrip length back and forth.
- Security fix.
- Fixed a problem with random cover images.
- Fixed a link problem.
- Frontend upload uses ajax with progression bar. Default activated, you can switch it off in Table IV-A1.2.
- You can switch off the thumbnial preview images on the Import screen in Table IX-B14.
- Table IV-A2 is now Table IV-A1.2.
- Moved Table VIII-B14 to Table VIII-A12, because it it is harmless to run.
- Browsing through a lightbox set by keystrokes ( n=next, p=previous ) now loops around to the beginning or end. Both in 'normal' and in 'fullscreen' mode.
- You need no longer tick the box 'Originals only' on the import screen, non originals are neglected always now.
- You can turn off preview images on the import screen at Table IX-B14.
- Changed jQuery(..).attr( 'value' ..) to jQuery(..).val(..) in wppa.(min.)js for compatibility with older versions of jQuery.
- Thumbnails with non-standard aspect ratio were displayed with fullsize aspect ratio. Fixed.
- Fixed a problem that caused the pretty links not always being generated.
- Fixed legendatext when lightbox is single images.
- Regenerating thumbnails did not recompute sizes. Fixed.
- Added an errormessage that will be displayed if a multisite installation is mis-configured.
- Slideshows did not run on chrome an safari. Fixed.
- Fixed a layout problem in fullscreen lightbox legenda bar.
- Fixed a slashed quotes problem in comments.
- Fixed positionng of ubb's on responsive displays.
- Support for plugin EWWW Image Optimizer. Related settings: Table IX-D17 and Table VIII-B13.
- Support for Lazy Load and HTML optimizing plugins. The filmstrip will show up properly when Table IV-A19 is ticked.
- Go back to thumbnails icon in breadcrumb bar is now grayscale, blue on hover.
- Jpg image quality setting in Table IX-A2 now also applies to thumbnail image files.
- Random seed no longer in querystring. This enables the use of quickcache for pages with querystrings.
- Photosizes are now registered in the db to reduce file i/o. It is self learning, but you can run Table VIII-B14 to recalculate all.
- Improved russian translation.
- Import screen: you can switch off the zoom on hover of the thumbnails, and the non-originals will be hidden if you tick the Originals only box.
- Only querystring arguments used in wppa+ are now checked on php injection.
- Bulk edit goes to photosection directly on opening.
- Fixed a number of w3c validation errors.
- Fixed a linkproblem when permalink structure is standard.
- Added fullscreen modes to lightbox. When in lightbox, press f. Related settings: Table II-G2.1, Table IV-G6.
- Changed priority of action to add metatags to get the open graph metatags higher up on the page.
- Fixed open graph metatags so that the right image is supplied also if it is in a virtual album.
- Empty albums with only cover photo(s) will show a coverphoto in the albums widget.
- Console logs are now only printed in debug mode ( &debug ).
- Improved the content of metatags for featured photos.
- Performance improvement in indexing.
- Photo permalinks did not work for photos in albums with name like 'Album name extended' when the album 'Album name' also existed. Fixed.
- Photo permalinks for photos uploaded in a version before filnames were saved ( long ago ) are no longer erroneously generated.
- Fixed a layout problem with filmstrip in Chrome when zoomed out.
- Remote import stopped working. Fixed.
- Fixed a php notice in debug mode about undefined index.
- Fixed an erroneous link in breadcrumb while in tags selection.
- You can select ---none--- in Table I-G2: Magnifier cursor size. This sets the cursor to pointer and the tooltip to the photo name.
- Miniature pictures on the import screen.
- Added maintenance proc: Add GPX tag. Makes sure all photos with gpx data have at least tag: Gpx.
- Click on filmstrip image now also goes to that slide when the show is running.
- Tags and exifdatetime were not copied on copying photo. Fixed.
- Photonames in urls were not properly converted to their ids when the album spec was an enumeration. Fixed.
- Changing upload limits for nonstandard roles worked, but the new values were not shown in Table VII-B5. Fixed.
- All images now have an alt attribute if you configured it in Table IX-C4.
- If a slideshow shortcode followed a single image shortcode, all images of the slideshow were scaled to fill the entire column. Fixed.
- The WPPA+ Uploader Photos widget now also supports the restriction to look inside (multiple) parentalbum trees only.
- Width and horizontal alignment can now be set on the photo of the day widget admin page.
- Table IV-A18: You can now optionally create the .htaccess file in the wppa/ folder to grant access to your photofiles.
Switch it off if you want All in one wp security plugin to protect image hotlinking and you experience no other problems.
- Enhanced and more stable behaviour of Table IV-A5: Use short query args.
- Added function wppa_get_youngest_photo_ids( $n = '3' ); that returns an array of n most recently added photo ids.
- Fixed some consistency issues in photo file names that were a spinoff from the fixes in 5.4.8.
- The shortcode generator now also makes it possible to specify the parent albums for w#owner and w#upldr.
- The subtitle 'By:' on the photo of the day widget is now translatable.
- The selecion option '- select an album -' on the upload widget is now translatable.
- At setup time an erroneously .htaccess file will no longer be created in wp-content.
- Setting II-B5.1 was invisible when breadcrumbs were switched off. Fixed.
- Table II-G17 Overlay add owner to photoname. Same functionality as II-B5.1 and II-D1.1 for lightbox, works global for all lightbox name settings.
- Table II-D4.1 Popup owner. Same functionality as II-B5.1 and II-D1.1 for popups.
- Cache will now also be cleared for Quick Cache at settings change and uploads. ( Other supported caching plugins: wp-super-cache and w3Total cache. )
It is still not a guarantee but a reasonable attempt to keep the page content in accordance with the data on the site.
- In shortcodes, album="#upldr,username" may now also contain a parent album id: album="#upldr,username,parent".
- A parent album may now also be an enumeration of album ids, both in #upldr as in #owner album specifications. Example: album="#upldr,#me,12.34..37"
- New Thumbnail type for responsive themes in Table IV-C3: like album covers mcr.
- Table IX-F7: Predefined watermark text, now also supports w#timestamp.
- Album name may not be empty. This has always been a rule. You can no longer clear the album name, or change it into a (series of) dot(s).
- If your provider moved your installation to a different filesystem location,
the sourcepath ( Table IX-H3 ) will now be corrected automaticly on entering the settings page.
- Table II-B5 and II-B5.1 ( Show photo name and add owner on slideshow ) now work independantly.
If only the owner is displayed, it will be without parenthesis.
- Table II-D1 and II-D1.1 ( Show photo name and add owner on thumbnails ) now work independantly.
If only the owner is displayed, it will be without parenthesis.
- On the Import screen you can now set a maximum number of photos to be found on remote locations.
If the remote location is an imagefile and the filename exclusive extension is numeric,
an assumption is made that - at a maximum of the max setting - the successive numbers may also be imagefiles.
- Links from thumnails to slideshow did not work for virtual albums when album names in urls was activated because virtual albums have no name. Fixed.
- The 'back to thumbnails' icon on slideshow breadcrumb now also works for virtual albums and no longer generate 404.
- Fixed a lay-out issue in Table V.
- Name a file so that it will be the default image loaded for the album Cover Photo. See Table IX-D14: Default coverphoto.
- Comment notify email to users already commented on the same photo. See Table IV-F5.1: Comment notify previous.
- Added a maintenance proc to add leading zeros to numeric photo names ( Table VIII-B11 ).
- Tags and cats can now contain spaces. ( 5.4.5.001 )
- Minor cosmetic changes in album admin.
- The session db table now relies on auto_increment.
- When clicking the link Remake files in front edit photo, the Exit and Refresh button did not come back. Fixed.
- If source files are kept ( Table IX-H1,2 ) and the system is single site or multisite_global, there is an automatic permalink structure to source image files.
Use the keyword w#pl in photo descriptions; if the source is not available, this keyword displays nothing.
The permalink has the following structure:
My-album stands for the wppa+ album name, My-photo.jpg for the name of the photo.
You can change the name wppa-pl into any convenient filesystem safe name like 'albums' in Table IX-H14: Permalink root.
Make sure you choose a unique name inside .../wp-content/ for the permalink root.
There is no hierarchical album structure, and it is your responsability to have no duplicate album names, and no duplicate photo names inside the same album.
- The initial column width for responsive themes is now configurable in Table I-A1.1.
- The lightbox will be repeatedly initialized during page construction to facilitate clicks before document.ready.
- Fixed various security issues.
- Album description is no longer shown on thumbnail displays if the display contains thumbnails of various albums.
- On some installations accessing wppa+ photo files by their url ended up in a 404 error. Fixed. See Other Changes: .htaccess file.
- Fixed a problem in the interpretation of querystring arguments where album or photo names contained single or double quotes.
- Fixed a rights problem in front-end photo edit when upload rights were from Table VII-B only.
- Fixed a problem in shortcodes with type="covers". Links from displays of such shortcodes never showed photos, only albums.
- Albums selected with an album enumeration are now sorted accoring to the setting in Table IV-D1
- [wppa type="cover" album="#all"][/wppa] will now also work.
- A .htaccess file is now placed in the .../uploads/wppa/ folder to grant normal http access to wppa photo files.
This is to prevent the effect working down to wppa/ from other plugins .htaccess files rewriting http access in the .../uploads/ folder to an attachment page and/or generating a 404 error.
- Fixed a rare problem in the conversion to pretty links, i.e. where the url contained 'wppa-' before the '?'.
- Thumbnail popups squeezed to small square images in rare cases. Fixed. (5.4.2.001)
- Fixed improper escaped titles in breadcrumb bar. (5.4.2.002)
- Table I-F13,14: Min and max fontsize for tagclouds.
- Link from cover image to slideshow starting at cover image, see Table VI-B1: a slideshow starting at the photo.
- If Table IV-A3 ( Photo names in urls ) is checked, wppa+ will generate urls with the photo names in all places now.
- Added Table IV-A4 ( Album names in urls ). Works like IV-A2.
- Added Table IV-A5 ( Use short query args ). Omits the wppa- prefix in query string arguments.
Use only when there are no conflicting plugins, like music plugins, that interprete &album= etc.
Note on using names in urls: Avoid duplicate album names and duplicate photo names within the same album!
- Removed the 'Create new style shortcode' checkbox from the TinyMce shortcode generator. It is replaced by the setting in Table IX-B13: We use scripts, with default being off.
It is highly recommended to use shortcodes only ( no scripts ) as the development of scripted shortcode features is frozen and only maintained for backward compatibility.
New features will only be available in new style shortcodes.
- Shortcode generator for new style shortcodes has been rewritten and is now capable of generating all possible shortcodes.
- Table IV-A has been renumbered.
- Import using ajax stopped working. Fixed
- Treecounts were not updated when a sub-album was deleted. Fixed.
- Fixed a link problem from thumbnails to slideshow when ajax on and selection was #upldr.
- Upload box did not show up when frontend upload enabled but user had no upload rights and album was public. Fixed.
- Treecounts are now updated after a bulk change status action.
- The behaviour of the lightbox on album widget has been restored to the situation before version 5.3.10, i.e. the photos in the album will be shown in a set.
- On import, when there are only zipfiles to import, you will no longer be asked to specify a target album.
- New shortcode type: type="thumbs" will display the thumbnails only of an album that also contains sub-albums.
- New shortcode type: type="covers" will display the covers of the sub-albums of the given album. Do not confuse with type"cover"!!
- You can now set the minimum height of album covers ( Table I-D2 ) and of the text including the header ( Table I-D3 )
to make it easier to size the covers verically equally.
- Table VII-D10: Photo owner change. If checked, administrators can change the owner of the photo on the Album Admin -> Manage Photos screen.
- Download link on lightbox displays ( Table VI-C1.4 ).
- Added lightbox as a selection for the linktype of slideshow widget ( Table VI-A2 ).
- Erroneous treecounts will now be fixed automaticly, leaving a note in the wppa+ logfile ( See Table VIII-C1 ).
- Table I-D has been expanded and renumbered.
- Facebook share button is now new style; display type of share and like buttons is selectable. See Table II-C17.x
- All languages in names and descriptions are now indexed when using qTranslate and indexed search is used.
- The selection of the photo of the day when set to topten will follow the 'top' policy as specified in Table IV-E17.
- Fixed a bug in using custom css when Table IV-A9 ( Inline styles ) was UNchecked.
- Directory to album import continued to ask for a target album where it should not. Fixed.
- Many changes to reduce server load ( less db queries ) and client load ( improved responsive algorithm ) and to improve stability.
- Moved admin language files to separate plugin: Wppa Admin Language Pack
- The use of a modified wppa-theme.php file is strongly discouraged.
The old version of this file is NOT compatible with this release.
If you want to use a modified version, you will have to tick Table IV-A12
- The use of a modified wppa-style.css file is strongly discouraged.
You should enter your custom css in Table IV-A10
If you want to use a modified version, you will have to tick Table IV-A11
- Fixed a problem in Album admin and in Settings for systems with very many registered users.
- New keywords in photo description: w#album, alias of w#albumid, will be replaced by album id; and w#albumname.
- Table IX-D15: FE Albums public. A switch to force the front-end created albums to be owned by --- public ---.
- You can hide the display of the commenter's email address in the notify email to the uploader by unticking the box in Table IV-F10.
- Dramatically reduced the number of queries for the generation of meta tags
- Uploading watermark file caused a fatal error due to non existant function. Fixed.
- Lightbox global stopped working. Fixed.
- On large systems ( > 250.000 photos ) deleting a photo sometimes causes a 500 error. Fixed.
- You can enable an album download link on the album cover in Table VI-C2. If VI-C2.1 is ticked, the original source files will be used if they have been saved during upload/import.
- Cosmetic changes to the schedule date/time display in album admin
- Maintenance procedure Convert filesystem ( VIII-A10 ) stopped working. Fixed.
- On ssl pages, the wppa+ internal symbol images had no secure urls. Fixed.
- The medals and the New indicator on thumbnail images were hidden when the thumbnail frame was some size bigger than the thumbnail size. Fixed.
- on a multisite where WPPA_MULTISITE_GLOBAL is defined as true, the tag widgets did work for the primary blog only. Fixed.
- Every user could edit albuminfo of ---public--- albums at the frontend. This is fixed: album admin rights are now required to do so.
- Treecounts on albumcovers were not always correct. Fixed.
- When album admin was enabled in Table VII-A, and owners only was set, one had access to all albums at backend album admin. Fixed.
- Schedueling of the publication of photos. See the Album admin and Photo admin pages.
- Added mintenance procedures: Re-add file-extensions to photonames and: Create all autopages.
- You can specify the Top criterium for topten displays created by shortcodes in Table IV-E17.
- Many code changes in preparation of video support, to be released in version 5.4.0.
- On the import screen, added a check if an album is selected when the update box is unticked.
- Running slideshow on the lightbox layer stopped when another slideshow was running on the page. Fixed.
- Besides the Edit link there is now also a Delete link under the thumbnail image, if the user is not blacklisted and is the photo owner or administrator, and Uploader edit is enabled in Table VII-D2.
- When Cloudinary activated, photo views in lightbox were not reported. Fixed.
- Fixed page title in list sessions mainenance popup window.
- Lightbox on slide works also on a touchscreen.
- Improved session data handling. This will no longer excessively slow down the system.
- Having the capability Album Admin (wppa_admin) is sufficient to have edit access to an album, the role administrator is no longer required. This affects frontend edit album info.
- If frontend photo edit is enabled in Table VII-D2, there will not only be an edit link in the description area of the slideshow display, but also under the thumbnail display.
- Changing small image sizes stopped reporting that thumbnails should be regenerated when required. Fixed.
- Landing pages will now really only be created when the actually are going to be used and no longer when the link type does not ask for a linkpage.
- The re-creation of wpp-init.[lang].js files and wppa-dynamic.css is now only done when a setting is changed that affects the content of the files.
- Approving a pending photo at the frontend will now properly adjust the counts on the Album Admin page.
- You can edit album name and description at the frontend if it is enabled in Table VII-B1.1.
- You can disable the possibility to rate photos by the uploader himself by unchecking the box in Table IV-E3.1.
- You can force users to give a comment to validate their rating in Table IV-E3.2.
- If a line of text for the textual watermark is too long to fit on the photo, an attempt will be made to break it into two lines.
There should be a space character in the right-hand half of the line. This also works on multiline watermark texts and texts that contain keywords.
- All listing actions are now in Table VIII-C.
- WPPA+ is now fullly compatible with WP 3.9. Use 5.3.3 for WP 3.8.x
- Text under thumbnail popup displayed the photo name even when Table II-D4 was unchecked. Fixed.
- On entering the Settings admin page, an attempt will be made to fix damaged settings caused by improper functioning of delete_option().
The results can be seen in the logfile ( Table VIII-A12 ). You will still have to verify the content of edit fields, because most of them may have an empty content.
- The problem in pathnames on windows servers has been reviewed, tested and is really fixed now.
- You should no longer get a db erroressage referring an invalid name for an index.
- Added keyword w#id to the possible keywords in textual watermarks.
- You should now be able to upload photos from smartphone cameras directly.
- The upload directory structure for multisite now also supports new style multisite.
- The wp function wp_upload_dir(); is no longer used to retrieve the active path to the uploads dir. On many installations this function returns bogus data.
If you changed the names of wp-content and/or the up-loads dir, add the lines to wp-config.php as described above.
- Table VIII-A6 no longer cleans the database for missing photos, but is now named Lost and found, and will recover db entries for 'lost' photos.
- Windows backward filesystem slashes related problems in paths should be fixed now.
- The og description transferred to wppa.js is now properly escaped. Fixes broken slideshows.
- You should see no more [... is no yes/no setting] errors anymore.
- Fixed a layout issue on comments in slideshows.
- The shortcode generator button is absent due to changes in wp 3.9
- You can now repeatedly do Remake Photofiles on an individual photo without the need to reload the page.
- Empty albums that contain empty albums only will now be seen as empty and will therefor be hidden when Table II-E6 is checked.
- Fixed lay-out issues for sharetext.
- Text based watermarks, with dynamic text and the ability to upload new truetype fonts. See Table IX-F.
- Watermark all photos. Table VIII-B9.
- Search results display type can now be set in Table IX-E12.