You can add your blog to pastrank track queue by wp-pastrank, pastrank.com will track indaxed datas of different search engings and Alexa traffic rank. its founctions includes:
- view your analysis chart of domain datas
- add pastrank chart to your posts
- it will show the newest track datas of your blog or other domains on widget.
more information about pastrank, please visit www.pastrank.com
- View indexed datas history of search engines
- View alexa traffic history rank, though your alexa rank is behind 100,000
- View past 24h, past week, past month, past year indexed history datas of search engines
- View everyday data of search engines
- Compare different search engines together like google.com, bing.com, baidu.com etc.
- Completly open API,provide JSON/JSONP/Xml
- You can show pastrank chart to your website
Who needs PastRank?
- I concern indexed data of my website by different search engines.
- I want to know after i have done SEO, how indexed datas by search engines change
- I want to know indexed datas of my competitor by search engines
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
if your have any question, please visit : http://www.pastrank.com/wp-pastrank.php