Lets you override default texts from your admin panel.
The plugin trades both the Woocommerce texts and the well written WordPress core texts and its plugins or widgets.
The plugin also allows you to replace strings with text composed of HTML.
It will translate all _e(”) or __(”) string calls, so check the PHP sourcecode of the plugin or theme you need to translate.
It will NOT translate any dynamic strings like %s or %d, so “%s has been added to your cart.” is not translatable.
- Upload directory
WP Override String Translationsto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click settings in your plugin list (or visit Settings submenu)
How does this plugin work?
It uses a gettext and ngettext WordPress filter
Contributors & Developers
“WP Override String Translations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Override String Translations” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Support for WordPress 5.9 added
- Bug fix
- Support for WordPress 5.8 added
- Minor bug fix
- Support for WordPress 5.7 added
- Bug Fix and added support for WordPress 5.6
- Compatible with WordPress 5.3
- bug fix
- First public release