WP OSCommerce Product Display is a WordPress plugin that allows you to show products
from your separate OSCommerce store in your WordPress site.
It is based on a tutorial on NetTuts by C. Lupu. However it has been extended and
turned into a widget which you can add into your sidebar and change the amount of
products you wish to show.
- Upload the the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Enter your store database details in the ‘Settings > Product Generator’ window.
- Add the ‘Product generator’ widget to one of your sidebars.
- Will this work for any online store or only OSCommerce stores?
No, this plugin was built to only work with OSCommerce stores.
- What options can I change from the widget settings?
You can give the widget a title and select the number of products to generate. More options to be added shortly.
Contributors & Developers
“WP OSCommerce Product Display” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed small spelling bug.
- Added widget support.
- First version of plugin.