This is a Very Simple plugin that will let you manage where to load your plugin specifically. It will allow you to choose which plugin is going to be loaded on specific pages, templates,
homepage and etc.,.
This plugin will optimize your website by preventing the external files from loading on selected pages which will result for higher grade in online speed tests like GTMetrix, Google Page Speed.
Working for both single install WordPress Site and Multi Site.
- Very Simple UI
- Check Box Driven Optimization
- Supports Posts, Pages and Custom Post types
- Can also optimize Homepage/Landing page
- Can disable plugin on specific posts and pages
- Upload the entire
wp-optimize-itfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘WP Optimize It’ sub menu in your WordPress admin panel under
Contributors & Developers
“WP Optimize It” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors