When you access in the state where you are not logged in, and redirected to the login screen.
Be to login, redirected back to the URL you were trying to access.
2016-01-31 update Added to the management menu. To be able to edit the login message.
- Upload the the
wp-nologin-redirectfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From the setting of the management screen , edit the message
Contributors & Developers
“wp-nologin-redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Resolve the redirect is such a problem when using the WP-CLI
- delete lung directory
- A message revises an error not to be given
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5.0
- 2016-01-31 Added to the management menu.
- To be able to edit the login message
- Tested up to WordPress 4.4.1
- 2015-07-28 Tested up to WordPress 4.2
- Internationalization of login message
- add login message
- 2014-09-30 Change init at the timing of the redirect
- 2014-09-30 redirect add exit
- 2014-09-29 Contributors data is update
- 2014-09-29 First release