Inserts short movie info in your posts (poster, title, directors, actors, runtime, short review, trailer). Uses http://www.cinemarx.ro/ for serving data.
Available in english and romanian.
- box width and height
- background color
- font family and size
You can configure the look of the plugin by yourself by editing the style.css file in your plugin directory.
Other pre-made themes will be added later by the CinemaRx website team.
New in version 0.16.1:
- table prefix problem fixed (for WP 2.5 and above)
New in version 0.16:
- new theme mechanism
- 2 new themes included (vertical & mini)
New in version 0.15.2:
- minor encoding problems (bugs) corrected
New in version 0.15.1:
- new language included: magyar (hungarian)
New in version 0.15:
- 2 new themes
- css location bug corrected
- multiple language support
New in version 0.14:
- repository problems solved …or we hope so 😉
(Unlucky version 0.13 skipped)
New in version 0.12:
- cache timeout (default:2 days)
New in version 0.11:
- caching system developed
- trailer link added
Installation is very easy:
- Unzip and upload the movie2blog directory into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Check out the ‘Options’ tab in the WordPress admin and set your preferences.
Using the plugin into your posts :
Insert the Rx Movie Tag into your posts to display the movie info. The Rx Movie Tag has the following form:
[rxmovie-xxxx] or [rxmovie-movieId] . You can find the movie Id by searching it on CinemaRx.ro website. For easy using the plugin, on every
movie page on CinemaRx there is a tag that you can copy and paste directly into your posts. You can find it in the Options box on the right side of every movie
N/A you can ask questions about the plugin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Movie2Blog (CinemaRx)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors