- Tested with 3.3.2
- No longer showing attribution link by default.
- Changed donation phrasing.
- Removed unnecessary error_log line.
- Set User Agent as "WP-Minify" when curling things.
- Cleaned up some old code.
- Added last modified time to pretty URLs.
- Updating it_IT translation (thanks Gianni Diiurno!).
- Added uk translation (thanks Jurko Chervony!).
- Extra precautions when printing last modified time variable (?m= vs. &m=)
- Made pretty URL off by default since it doesn't work for everybody.
- Added it_IT translation (thanks Gianni Diurno!)
- Re-did options page and documentation to make things a bit more clear.
- Fixed incomplete /min/config.php file.
- Fixed "Class 'WPMinifyCommon' not found" errors that some are seeing.
- Added pretty URL for minified files so now you can stick it on a CDN.
- Organized options page.
- Fixed conflict with W3 Total Cache.
- Fixed "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" error that some are having.
- Adding options for excluding certain URIs from WP Minify parsing.
- Reverting bbpress fix since it causs Minify to not even run.
- Added option to minify HTML.
- Added ability to NOT minify when "wp-minify-off=1" is in URL.
- Added option to report errors through FirePHP.
- Added "wp_minify_js_url" filter
- Added "wp_minify_css_url" filter
- Added "wp_minify_content" filter
- Enhanced "CSS files to include" feature.
- Fixed persistent SSL issue (Thanks belg4mit!)
- Fixed bbpress issue (Thanks foobar!)
- Fixed removing trailing slash in base path.
- Fixed "delimiter" error.
- Fixed admin sidebar.
- Automatically set far future expiration headers in Minify config (30 days).
- Automatically detect subdirectory from siteurl for passing as base path
for Minify engine.
- Added SSL option to force http -> https on secured pages.
- Updated common.php and some other maintenance.
- Fixed WPMU subdirectory bug.
- Added ability to de-dupe sources
- Added ability to manually specify location of minified JS and CSS files.
- Fixed XHTML compliance bugs
- Cleaned empty lines in HTML output
- Fixed detecting if script is local or not.
- Fixed corner case on expire headers implementation.
- Add expire headers to combined JS and CSS files (Thanks Jan Seidl!).
- Fixed extra arguments for Minify engine.
- Added advanced options:
- Minification on external files
- Extra arguments for Minify engine
- Removed wp_path option (Thanks Jan Seidl!)
- Fixed Output Buffer conflicts with other plugins that use output buffering
such as All-in-One SEO and Anarchy Media Player.
- Fixed URL building (bug introduced by last release).
- Brought back WordPress path settings as some people with .htaccess issues
may still need this.
- Fixed CSS regex to catch "media=''" case. (Thanks forum user bobmarkl33!)
- Fixed WP Minify working with blogs installed in subdirectory of webroot.
(Thanks forum user Luke!)
- Removed WordPress path settings as this is no longer needed per Luke's fix.
- Fixed admin array_keys() bug
- Updated .pot file.
- Upgraded to Minify engine 2.1.3.
- Added automatic Minify engine cache configuration.
- Fixed HTML5 conflict.
- Fixed bug from blog installed in subdirectory.
- Fixed localization.
- Added option to disable JS or CSS minification.
- Fixed a few bugs.
- Admin facelift
- Fixed non-replaced tag for valid XHTML usage.
- Automatically exclude CSS conditionals.
- Automatically exclude CSS media != all, or screen.
- Automatically exclude https URLs.
- Added sanity checking for buffer start & stop.
- Moved buffer start to init with priority 99999.
- Fixed "strpos()" warnings when settings have empty lines.
- Fixed "URL file-access disabled" errors.
- Fixed "implode()" warnings.
- Fixed another CSS exclusion bug (src_match -> href_match).
- Fixed JS WP Minify bug passing double forward slashes when not needed.
- Added media="screen" for minified CSS reference.
- Changed the way CSS and JS files are picked up. No more wp_enqueue_*
- Fixed exclusion bug where specified files are not excluded from
- Removed OMNINOGGIN dashboard widget.
- Fixed array_slice() warning in the admin dashboard.
- Fixed version check to not break page when $wp_version is empty.
This plugin utilizes the Minify engine
coded by Steve Clay and Ryan Grove
to perform all JS & CSS Minifying.